These are the eligibility guidelines and application form for the Alumni Transfer Scholarship funded by the Passaic County Community College Alumni Association. PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW ALL OF THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY.
- Please submit the online application form by July 7, 2022.
- The total scholarship value is $1,000. Funds will be evenly distributed between Fall and Spring semesters ($500 in Fall 2022; $500 in Spring 2023). Funds will be provided directly to the four-year institution pending verification of enrollment.
- Any questions, contact PCCC Alumni Association at email@example.com
The applicant must:
- Have graduated from PCCC in the academic year 2021-2022;
- Have a cumulative 3.0 GPA or Have signed the C4 Pledge w/PTK; and
- Have committed to a four-year institution and will begin studies in Fall 2022.