Registration: Advanced registration and payment are required for all Continuing Education (CE&WD) classes. Once your registration and payment are received, you are automatically enrolled and a confirmation will be sent. Plan to attend your class as scheduled! You will be notified by telephone or email if a class is cancelled or changed. A current telephone number and email are required on the registration form.
- Registration by fax: Complete this form and fax to (973) 341-1629. Submit payment with form by mail within three (3) days.
- Registration and/or payment by mail: Complete this form with your Check or Money Order and mail to
County Community College, Office of Continuing Education
One College Boulevard
Paterson, NJ 07505-1179
- Check or Money Order: Payment should be payable to: “Passaic County Community College.” Write the student name, course number and student ID number (if applicable) on the check.
- Registration and Payment online: Visit our web page, www.pccc.edu/ce , to complete an online registration form. Once we receive your completed online application form and are able to enroll you into the course, an email with a secure link to pay by credit card or electronic check will be sent to you. Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, or Discover.
Withdrawals and refunds:
To withdraw from a course, you must notify the Continuing Education office in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use Refund Request in the email subject line.
Refunds will be made as follows:
- With written notification received prior to the first class meeting: 100% refund.
- For courses that meet more than once, with written notification received after the first class meeting but on the same day the first class meeting was held: 50% refund.
- No refunds after the date on which the first class meeting was held.
- Refunds take 6-8 weeks.
- All refunds are issued by check.
- Any check returned to the College by the bank on which it is drawn, for any reason, including stop payments, will incur a processing fee and/or returned check fee.
Cancellation Policy: The College reserves the right to cancel courses or to change dates, times, location, and/or instructor, if necessary. Attempts will be made to notify students in the event of a change.